You’ve done a ton of work already on the site and you’re confident that your content is amazing. But, for some reason, Google’s just not ranking your site. Tools like Moz.com tell you to add keywords to page titles, make sure your description is under 160 characters, etc. Yet you’re still not seeing results.
You may have best-in-class content, but depending on the structure your content and how your site is coded, Google may see something completely different that what’s actually presented on the screen.
What I specialize in is optimizing websites and presenting them in a way that Google clearly understands your business and the content on your site. One of the first steps in achieving this goal is a site audit.
This site audit is not just a report from an automated solution like Moz. This is a deep dive into your website, where I inspect every page and ensure it exceeds the standards necessary for maximum rankings.
The site audit will help us understand what Google sees and remove any black holes within your website. Some of the questions that the site audit will answer are:
- Are there any broken pages on the site?
- Are there pages that users do not find valuable?
- Is the code structures in a way that’s readable to Google?
- Is the content structured in a way that Google understands their meaning?
Specifically, my site audit will review the following areas:
- Content and On-Page Optimization
- Crawlability (Google’s ability to efficiently access all pages on the site)
- Indexability (Google’s ability to efficiently add all pages to it’s search engine)
- Site Architecture (How the site’s content is organized)
- Image Optimization
- Structure Data
- Mobile Optimization
- International Optimization
- User Engagement
I also include a Quick Wins Analysis, which identifies opportunities for quickly improving rankings on the site and provides next actions for capturing those opportunities. This would include the following:
- Google CTR Analysis – analyzes keywords that have lower-than-expected click through rates in Google and updates pages for higher rates
- “Striking Distance” Analysis – analyzes pages ranking on pages 2-3 and updates pages for page 1 rankings
- Featured Snippet Opportunity Analysis – identifies keywords with a potential of capturing Featured Snippets (position 0) and updates/create recommendations for updates on those pages to capture snippets
- Content Gap Analysis – analyzes keywords that competitors are ranking higher than your site and create recommendations for updates on those pages to overtake those rankings
So, who am I anyway?
My name is Dwayne Hogan, an SEO with 10+ years experience creating and exectuing SEO strategies with everyone from Fortune 500 companies to small mom-and-pop shops.
I have experience with a number of CMS platforms, including WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, and more.
Here’s a list of articles written that explain my SEO and digital marketing philosophy:
All the above comes with a one-time cost of $1,999
I’m confident that this audit will give you the insights you’re looking for to take your to the next level in Google.
Remove the black holes in your site and get Google to finally recognize how great your business is.
Let’s get started. Shoot me an email at email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn.