You’re doing all the things the “experts” say you should do. You’ve invested in content. Created tons of blog posts. Optimized your on-page SEO. Added keywords to pages. Yet, traffic and revenue growth is slower than you forecasted.
It’s a scenario I see all of the time.
If you cringe every time you look at a blog post that’s getting 0 visits per month, or if you just want peace of mind that the content you’re creating will actually drive growth, I want to help.
My solution to this is a data-driven approach to content planning and strategy. Instead of creating content you think you’re target market wants to consume, I deep-dive through keyword and competitor data to truly understand the pain points a target market is looking to solve. From there, I create a detailed roadmap for which pages to create and optimized, prioritized by the biggest traffic opportunity.
Here’s my process:
- I identify up to 5000 keywords and phrases your target market searches for in Google to solve problems they may have.
- I group those keywords into semantically-related topics. For example, if you had a shoe store, I would group keywords like “blue shoes,” “blue sneakers,” “blue dress shoes,” and “blue flats” into a group called “blue shoes.” This structure ensures that your page will be comprehensive enough to achieve maximum rankings.
- I take each topic and assign them either a new URL to be created or a current URL to be updated. With our “blue shoes” example, I would assign that topic to a URL like https://www.shoestore.com/blue-shoes.
- I’ll use all of this data to create a prioritize content roadmap that will drive traffic growth and increase sales.
- Finally, I’ll schedule closing video call to go over the results and reports, talk about your site again and make sure that we have everything covered.
More than what’s outlined above, you also get:
Peace of mind: Once complete, you’ll know that the content you’re creating will directly contribute to your traffic and sales goals.
A helpline: Ever run into another question about your site that needs to be answered? Just give me a ring. Any question at all, I’ll be happy to answer.
So, who am I anyway?
My name is Dwayne Hogan, an SEO with 10+ years experience creating and exectuing SEO strategies with everyone from Fortune 500 companies to small mom-and-pop shops.
I have experience with a number of CMS platforms, including WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, and more.
Here’s a list of articles written that explain my SEO and digital marketing philosophy:
All the above comes with a one-time cost of $1499
When you think about the amount of time and money this is going to save by focusing only on content that will truly drive traffic and revenue growth, the service pays for itself.
Let’s get started. Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on LinkedIn.