After working the last 10 years with small businesses, startups and Fortune 500 companies, I developed and refined my process for growing any site’s traffic from Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Step 1: Identify business objectives and goals
– My goal is to ensure that any work I do for your site is aligned with all your client’s objectives.
Step 2: Identify keywords that your target market is using
– Once I have a good understanding of your client’s objectives, the next step is to identify the keywords you should target to meet those goals.
Step 3: Topic development
– Once I know what keywords to target, the next step is to mine this list for topics to cover on your site.
Step 4: Content planning
– With a clear picture of the keywords I need to target, the topics to cover on the site, and the pages that need to be created to cover those topics, the last step is to plan and prioritize content creation.
Step 5: Site audits
– Site audits are a passion of mine. In fact, I have a SEO audit process that I’ve developed and refined over the last year. The goal here is to provide a solid foundation for traffic growth to stand on.